I shot four rolls of film on our #Route101 road trip and probably won’t get a chance to drop them off to be developed before Friday, which is fine, as that’s the 12th day of Christmas. But I’m expecting a post-holiday crunch so the scans might not even be ready for weeks…
1. Shipping container at Northpoint, Port of Olympia. We ended up here by mistake.
2. Storefront in Lebanon, OR. This town is a lot cuter than I’d expected.
3. Coke machine at our motel in Portland, OR. This place sucked, 100% would not recommend.
4. Mural in Mapleton, OR. We’d stopped for gas.
5. Christmas tree at our motel in Crescent City, CA. A storm was raging at this point.
6 & 7. Harbor in Crescent City the next morning.
8 & 9. Statues of Paul Bunyan & Babe at the Trees of Mystery attraction along the Redwood Highway. It’s so beautiful & kitsch here.
10. Mural at “California’s most remote brewery” in Shelter Cove, CA, which wasn’t even open because we didn’t really check. Hashtag fail whale.