I shot four rolls of film on our #Route101 road trip and probably won’t get a chance to drop them off to be developed before Friday, which is fine, as that’s the 12th day of Christmas. But I’m expecting a post-holiday crunch so the scans might not even be ready for weeks…
So in the meantime, here are more shots off my phone, summing up the journey from #OlympiaWA to #ShelterCoveCA:
1. Shipping container at Northpoint, Port of Olympia. We ended up here by mistake.
2. Storefront in Lebanon, OR. This town is a lot cuter than I’d expected.
3. Coke machine at our motel in Portland, OR. This place sucked, 100% would not recommend.
4. Mural in Mapleton, OR. We’d stopped for gas.
5. Christmas tree at our motel in Crescent City, CA. A storm was raging at this point.
6 & 7. Harbor in Crescent City the next morning.
8 & 9. Statues of Paul Bunyan & Babe at the Trees of Mystery attraction along the Redwood Highway. It’s so beautiful & kitsch here.
10. Mural at “California’s most remote brewery” in Shelter Cove, CA, which wasn’t even open because we didn’t really check. Hashtag fail whale.